Neuropsychology Services for Attorneys
Dr. Brietzke has broad experience dealing with the following areas:
- Assessment of the extent of head injury
- Competence to make medical/financial decisions
- Workman’s Compensation
- Disability evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Not guilty by reason of insanity
- Forensic personality assessment (i.e. potential mitigating factors)
- Assessment of malingering
In addition to being a testifying witness, Dr. Brietzke is also available to help attorneys evaluate other clinicians’ evaluations as well as to consult during deposition/trial preparations.
Dr. Brietzke’s background includes work in a number of different forensic areas and a copy of his CV can be forwarded to you upon request. Costs for evaluations vary on the basis of the complexity of the case and I will be able to give you a good idea of the total cost for the evaluation when we talk about what the case involves.