Adult Neuropsychology Evaluations
Adults are affected by a wide variety of health problems, psychiatric conditions, and brain injuries. We specialize in complex situations where there have been multiple conflicting diagnoses in the past, or when misdiagnosis is suspected. We also work with individuals who have neurological disorders or are experiencing emotional distress.
At Chicagoland Neuropsychology we are skilled at providing adult treatment options for, and answering questions like:
- Are you experiencing normal age-related changes or do they indicate the beginning of a problem?
- Did that head injury change something in my brain permanently?
- Why am I having trouble paying attention at work?
- Why do I have these bad feelings all the time?
- can I do to maximize how my brain works with this neurological disorders?
Adult evaluations for those who want to know more.
Often, our adult neuropsychology evaluations are used for individuals who want to know more about what they can do to stop changes in their thinking abilities (i.e. memory, and attention) or better compensate for longstanding challenges they have had. Our evaluations are useful for those who are applying for disability benefits as well as those who are involved in legal proceedings following a head injury.